Home Distribution Subscribe About Contractor
Features Digital Editions Contact Contractor magazine Cranes and Lifting magazine

Readership and Distribution
Contractor has an audited average monthly circulation of 7,756. Total readership over 31,000.

Reader Demographics

  • 71% of Contractor readers live on the eastern seaboard states of New South Wales (29%), Victoria (26%) and Queensland (16%).

  • The remaining reside in Western Australia (22%), South Australia (6%) and Northern Territory (1%).

  • The majority (98%) of readers reside in Australasia with the remaining 2% overseas.

  • All Contractor readers are in the construction industry. 73% of readers also operate in the mining industry and 19% in safety and the environment.

  • 93% of readers are service providers, 27% are industry suppliers.

  • Contractor is read by decision-makers in infrastructure and civil construction; earthmoving, quarrying and materials supply; federal, state and local government, and equipment supply and hire.


 

 

Click to download the free iPad app and free editions! Click to view the FREE digital desktop editions Click for the Contractor Magazine website home page